Picture this: you’re at a grungy gas station, and you’ve seriously got to the bathroom. NOW.
You get in there, taking pains not to touch anything, and when you’re done you’re not surprised to find there’s no soap, and no paper towels.
Situations like these make hand sanitizers worth their weight in gold. But if you’ve ever used alcohol-based sanitizers before, then you know that these little gels can not only dry your skin out, but they also might be contributing to stronger viruses in the world.
So, what do you do?
Well, you use a natural hand sanitizer like Clean George.
I got a pack of three Clean George hand purifiers last week. And they rock.
Why These Clean George Natural Hand Sanitizers Are Amazing…
Oh, let me count the ways…
- Clean George hand purifier only uses all natural, 100% organic ingredients. So, you can rest easy knowing that your clean hands are also help keeping the environment clean.
- All three scents I got (Lavender, Grapefruit N’Sage, and Mint-alyptus) smelled fresh and natural. You’re not stuck smelling like a hospital hosed down in alcohol with these sanitizers. My personal favorite? Probably the Mint-alyptus.
- Clean George uses tea tree oil and manuka oil to sanitize. And while I couldn’t actually see the miniscule germs dying by the billions when I slathered the stuff on my hands, they sure felt clean. I love and trust tea tree oil, so that’s good enough for me.
- The founder, Tracy Miller, made the first batch of Clean George in her kitchen, with a $29 blender. She’s a Broadway actress and singer. So, supporting this awesome little company means you’re actually helping a real person, instead of some mega-conglomerate corporation. I like that.
- Clean George doesn’t test any of their natural hand sanitizers on animals. Ever. Because of this, they rock big time in my book.
So Who’s George?
Tracy named the company after her father, George, who passed away from lung cancer at the age of 60. His illness is what inspired her to start researching natural remedies and alternative medicine. The picture on each bottle is George himself, when he was four years old.
My Last Word…
I love these natural hand sanitizers. There’s nothing I could find to complain about! They smell good, they moisturize my skin instead of drying it out, and I loved that all the ingredients are organic.
I’m keeping one in my purse, one in my car, and one in a lockbox for safe keeping. Check out my website The Greenest Dollar and tune on back for more reviews here.